I am Robin Comer of FT Lauderdale, FL. Currently I work as an independent freelancer as a pet sitter. This includes, home visit’s, home boarding and of course dog walking.
As for my love of pets I am the proud owner of a Papillon named Cosette and a rescue cat named Charlize.
At this time I am currently the Treasurer for the Toy Dog Club of South Florida. Cosette and I are participating members of the Therapy Dog Foundation as a dog/owner team. This includes visiting area
assisted living homes with our Therapy Dog class.
Over the years I have boarded and managed home visits both independently and through an agency. During this time I have experienced several breeds, large and small.
Initially I volunteered to socialize friends pets at my home but within time I began getting requests on a professional basis to board dogs in my home for various lengths of time. Recently I have also been asked to work as a professional handler for potential show dogs and assisting in training to get puppies ready for the AKC show ring.
For you joining the Therapy Dog Foundation that visits assisted living homes is really admirable. These therapies are very important for our loved ones staying in an assisted living facility. Thank you for your kind heart. The world needs a person like you.
1 comments:
For you joining the Therapy Dog Foundation that visits assisted living homes is really admirable. These therapies are very important for our loved ones staying in an assisted living facility. Thank you for your kind heart. The world needs a person like you.
Post a Comment