Cosette's Trip to Michigan

>> Thursday, September 10, 2009



Hi I'm Cosette.
Like a week ago my mommy got out my favorite bag.
The one that takes me to the big tin can that let's us off at granma's and granpa's.
It's so cool cause granpa has all these white things he calls golf balls. He hits them with a weird silver stick and they fly everywhere.Mommy doesnt have golf balls at home so it's the best thing ever!!!



We had so much fun because grandma and grandpa and great-grandma had all these people there for something called a picnic. I, of course, was the belle of the ball. All I had to do was bat my eyes and all the people played my games and most importantly snuck me hot dogs and carrot cake...

Anyway, It's Tuesday we just got back to Broward County so I guess that's ok but now I have to eat from my own bowl and there's no white balls here at all. Moms listening to some band called "Asia". Guess I'll have to make my own fun and chase my bff Charlize around the house. She protests with this funny sound and bats me in the head with her paw but she loves it and she knows it.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP